How to apply for housing?
- Choose a residence and click on the "Submit your application" button
- Complete the first page of the form. Be careful to specify your marital status and the type of accommodation you are looking for.
- You will receive a confirmation email inviting you to continue your registration by clicking on a link
- You will access steps 2 and 3 to be completed in full. Attention to the obligatory fields. In the event of an application as a couple, step 2 will be completed by each candidate.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email, giving you your login and password to connect to "My Account". This secure space allows you to follow the progress of your application, receive our messages and send them to us
- Download the supporting documents that will be requested.
You have completed your registration, Relais Jeunes will take care of the rest! Any questions?
Activate my password : Once you have finalized all the stages of creating an application, you will receive your login (email) and your personalized password by email.
- Reactivate my password if I have lost it : On the interface https://relaisjeunes.gdc-logement.fr/account/, a link "I lost my word password ”allows you to receive a new password
- The formats accepted for attaching the requested documents: Supporting documents are accepted in formats: PDF, DOC, JPG, DOCX, ODT. Each document must be less than 2MB.
- I did not receive my confirmation email : Check your spam (junk mail).
- How can I modify my information? : Once the application is finalized, you will receive access to a My Account interface allowing you to follow the progress of your file. If your file is still awaiting processing by Relais Jeunes, you can modify all the data you have entered at any time by clicking on "Modify".
- How to unsubscribe? : In "My Account" (the accesses were sent to you when you registered) and click on the "Unsubscribe" button in the right column, just above the messages exchanged.